Jess Caron, Salena Babb, and David McNaughton had the pleasure of working with State College Area School District teachers, paraprofessionals, and speech-language pathologists on March 29 and April 23. Below please find links to the handouts, as well as the “App tutorials” prepared by PSU grad students.
March 29, 2019
April 23, 2019
- Babb (2019) Supporting Social Interactions in High School (handout as a pdf)
- Caron, Babb & McNaughton (2019) 4 goals for adult life (handout as a pdf)
- Bitsboard Pro – App tutorial
- Clicker Sentences-App tutorial
- Go Visual – Books – App tutorial
- Go Visual – short clip – App tutorial
- Go Visual – Video Modeling – App tutorial
- Go Visual – Youtube – App tutorial
- iPad Screen Recording – App tutorial
- SnapType Pro – App tutorial
- Using video VSDs to increase independence (Babb et al., 2019)
- Using video VSDs during vocational activities for an adolescent with ASD (Babb et al., 2018)
- Effects of Video VSDs on Communication Turns (Caron et al., 2019)
- Effects of video VSDs on modes of communication (Starr et al., 2018)
- Rummel-Hudson, R. & Hudson, S. (2018, July 13). The folly of fortune telling.
- Nieder, D. (2018, July 13). The impact of early access to AAC.