Penn State faculty and students are scheduled to present at the ATIA 2020 Conference in Orlando, FL.
The presentation times are listed below. Links to downloads of presentations and/or handouts will be uploaded as they become available.
Thursday: January 30, 2020
- Supporting Participation and Communication in Community Shopping Using Video VSDs (Poster, 3:00 – 5:00 PM) – Sojung Jung & Ciara Ousley
Friday: January 31, 2020
- RERC on AAC: Progress on Research, Development, and Training Activities (Breakout Session, 9:20 AM – 10:50 AM) – David McNaughton & Tom Jakobs
- AAC Video Visual Scene Displays to Increase Communication with Peers (Poster, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM) – Salena Babb & Savanna Brittlebank
Saturday: February 1, 2020
- Supporting Participation and Communication with Video Visual Scene Displays (Breakout Session, 9:20 AM – 10:20 AM) – Salena Babb, David McNaughton, Sojung Jung, & Ciara Ousley
- Literacy and AAC: Ways to Close the Research-to-Practice Gap (Breakout Session, 9:20 AM – 10:20 AM) – Jessica Caron & Meghan O’Brien